Monday, June 21, 2010

Banana Republic Dresses




I knew it! It was only a matter of time before Banana Republic launched a wedding collection. I was browsing online this morning and noticed a little section of their site called Wedding-Perfect Looks.

Right now they have day time and evening looks that are, well, perfect for weddings. Most of the dresses are knee length and priced around $200. My favorite is the orange BR Monogram backless dress that is so sexy it almost rivals my pick for the best bridesmaids dress ever! Check out the rest of the collection in today's Daily Inspiration gallery. The BR Monogram origami-pleated dress above reminds me of the white Givenchy gown that Natalie Portman wore to the Cannes Festival.

I am guessing we'll see more colorful bridesmaids dresses from BR soon and perhaps a few longer ivory silk gowns that are also wedding perfect.

No comments:

Freelance Jobs