Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wedding Gown



I'm delighted to be guest blogging over at Creative Contrast, and so lately my attention has turned to all things accessory. Still swept away by the fashion at the Golden Globes, I'm intrigued by the little details that personalized some of my favorite looks. Nicole Kidman and Rose Byrne wore dresses so lovely they could have dazzled all on their own. But they took things one step further and added accessories, specifically vintage brooches, that defined their look further. I love the idea, clearly, and there's no shortage of vintage jewelry to inspire stylish brides to do the same. Here are a few of my picks.

Above, from left: Pearl Bow Brooch, $26, Monsoon. Pearl Style Bow Brooch, $20, Amazon. V & A Inspired Pave Brooch, $98, QVC. Maryann's Crystal Ribbon & Faux Pearl Brooch, $32, Fantasy Jewelry Box. Candie's Rhinestone Ribbon Pin, $23, Fantasy Jewelry Box. Lulu Guinness Black Perspex Bow Brooch, $102, ASOS. Below: Cornell's Jewelers - Brooch, $250 - cornelljewelers.com. Multi-stone Brooch, $42, Etsy. Vintage Layered Vintage Swirl Brooch, $40, Etsy.

No comments:

Freelance Jobs