Thursday, June 24, 2010

Perfumania

Woman Spraying Perfume

It has been such a long time since someone stopped me to ask what perfume I’m wearing.. I am of the faithful and loyal type with my perfumes (although that might be a lie since “perfumes” is plural- but oh well.. Its a tiny lie.. I think) Anyhoo my first perfume beside the Jeans one that came in different colors(Pink, Blue, and Red I think), which I think every girl of my generation probably owned one would most probably be the Envy by Gucci.. I didn’t like that one much (Only wore it because I got it as a present).
In university I wore J’adore for 3 years until a friend of mine got to me by complaining about how much she hated florals. So I left my innocence for something I thought had more “oomph”.. I got Hypnotic Poison which I’m sure almost all of you have worn at a time in your life.. I loved it! Buuut my close friend wore that perfume from High School so I abandoned it. I don’t want to smell like my friend?! (As much as I do love her). Next, I went for Pure Poison but then found out that this girl I didn’t like much wore it (I’m also not going to smell like someone I’m not a big fan of).
Next in line was Euphoria (my friend that hated innocent florals loved this one- I guess it definitely has that “oomph”)… Although for a while I hit every single counter in the states from the ones in Nordstroms, Saks, Neimans, and Sephora; still no luck – and after that loooong marathon of scent sniffing I was left with blossoming finale- a migraine! Long story short.. I still wear Euphoria and depending on the day I either love it or hate it.
Now, my friend the Hypnotic Poison wearer is looking for a new scent and having gone through what she is going through right now, I thought some of you might help with suggestions of the perfect scent. Or just share your perfume stories

No comments:

Freelance Jobs