Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Conditioner For Fine Limp Hair


I’ve been looking for great products that work well for fine limp hair, so I road-tested Bliss by Nioxin Research Laboratories.
The literature describes it as a leave-in conditioner that provides superior thermal and UV light protection. It increases the strength and helps to repair split ends. It repairs hair damage without over-softening or leaving behind any build up that would flatten the hair.
Those of you who have fine, limp hair know that many leave-in products tend to be too heavy for your hair. I wanted to see what this product would do. I found a woman who had what many call ‘baby-fine’ hair. Her hair was very fragile and highlighted with some breakage caused by using the curling iron.

After shampooing her hair, I sprayed on a liberal amount of Bliss and combed it through. It smelled wonderful and removed the tangles that were caused by the damage. I left it in and after I had applied styling foam, dried, and styled her hair, I noticed that the Bliss had not added any weight. Her fine hair was not oily feeling and was still shiny, full and fluffy. After finishing the style, I was very pleased with the result.

How would Bliss rate with continued use?
My client was pleased with the effect in the salon so she took a bottle of Bliss home and promised to use it daily. Six weeks later, she arrived for her haircut and style. I noticed that her hair appeared to be in good condition, not perfect but better than when it was previously. She promised to continue use. Another six weeks passed and she arrived for her appointment. This time I could see that the Bliss was making a difference in her hair. There was no additional breakage and what she had before was growing out nicely. As I highlighted and trimmed her hair I could feel that it was stronger and healthier. She reported that her hair was behaving well and styling it was easier. Since that time, her hair has continued to improve.

I like Bliss for any type of hair. But, if you have that fine limp hair that makes you afraid to use conditioner on it, Bliss is a must have. This is a product that understands your hair.

No comments:

Freelance Jobs