Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bejeweled Rings

emerald rings



Pricey things interest me but I can’t afford to possess all. And thus window shopping remains on the cards offering me a soothing eye pill. But now I have an excuse to ink neat deals as its more about celebration than affording things. Folks, my cousin’s marriage is on cards and together we starting looking for luxurious and elegant jewelry but fail to find one as there weren’t anything suiting our taste. And the utter dismay was an entire day got wasted. Then we were told by our common friend to visit online stores as they have a huge variety that can satiate us and saves a lot of time.

And on my hunt for sapphire rings, I came across an online shop that has a specialization in dealing with all kinds of jewelry starting from rings, wedding bands, pendants bathed in ruby, diamond and emerald. The one that invited my attention was ruby rings and emerald rings. Sapphire-fitted rings looks elegant with its sapphires stones alternated with diamonds. Near to my anticipation, the price of the rings start from $1500 and the one I would like to pick for my fiancée is retailed at $2750 (pictured above)

No comments:

Freelance Jobs