Saturday, June 26, 2010

Petite Long Black Mac

feature photo
Next

Being a petite girl I have always struggled to find a decent long line rain mac that doesn’t swamp me and make me look like I’m wearing a bin liner or my Dad’s rain mac! But this is a perfectly fitted rain mac that is ideal for the transitional season when you don’t need a full on heavy winter coat that is heavy to carry around when the weather is fine, but light enough to carry over your arm ready for those sudden showers.

Personally I prefer a long line rain mac since they keep your bum and top of your legs dry, there’s nothing worse than sitting down in damp trousers. This rain mac is from the petite collection at Next and costs £45, brilliant value for a black mac that can be bought out season after season as it will never date

No comments:

Freelance Jobs