Saturday, June 26, 2010

Diamond jewelry

DIAMOND PENDANT


How about getting a diamond pendant as your first anniversary gift? Girls love the very thought and go crazy on getting one. I believe their can be no better way than this to express your love for your beloved. History reveals the practice of carrying pendants and necklaces dates back to Stone Age when pendant comprises of stones and shells. I am fond of carrying plain dresses with deep necklines and hence keep on hunting for matching accessories that gels with my outfit. And if I can’t get any suitable jewelry then feels like blindly going with diamonds.

But another acceptable and noteworthy fact is that diamonds makes woman feel special and am blessed that my fiancée has populated my kit with variety of diamond jewelry. But then also I crave for more shiny stuff thereby inviting gifts from my love.

Enough of diamonds pendants, platinum gold diamond earrings; now am looking for elegant 2000 bracelets. And am being informed that they are available at a gems store that designs every diamond bracelet with delicacy and after placing each diamond in a setting and strung into a bracelet held together by a clasp

No comments:

Freelance Jobs