The soccer world cup is just around the corner, which means that we are going to see a whole load of haircut styles and ideas. There is a lot that men can do with their hair, all you need is some hair gel and you are good to go.
Spikey Hairstyles for Men
The deal with spikey hairstyles for men is very simple. You can either get one of those spike haircuts for men, or you can just style your present hairstyle. These days men's hairstyles that are short and messy are really in. Not only do they look stylish but also, give the man a very sleek sophisticated look. Everyone, from Beckham to Jude Law, is sporting one of these. Let's take a look at some new modern hairstyles for men.
Short Spikey Hairstyles for Men
- Crew Cut: This is one of the most sophisticated hairstyles for men and also, an all time favorite. Not only is this haircut easy to maintain but if you have a good strong hold gel, just run your fingers through your hair and randomly spike the ends of your hair.
- Classic Cut: As the name suggests, this is one of the best spikey haircuts for men. These short trendy hairstyles for men are perfect for the boy next door look. This one is so versatile that you can randomly spike your hair, either straight up or push them side ways.
- Caesar Cut: This hairstyle works on a wide range of haircuts. For this hairstyle, use a good gel to push the hair upward which is near your forehead. The rest of the hair are usually cut short or combed back.
- Faux Mohawk: This spikey hairstyle is famous among many celebrities. As the name suggests, it is a variation of the famous Mohawk haircut. The hair from the center of the forehead to the back of the head are spiked up using a strong hold gel. To make this style last, one needs good professional hair care products.
- Mohawk: This is the classic Mohawk in which hair on the sides of the head are shaved and the central strip is spiked up using a good hair wax or gel. This is one of the most punk hairstyles for men.
- Messy Shags: This hairstyle is more popular with men who have medium length hair. This is one of the spikey hairstyles for men which is similar to the bed head look. All you need to do is dry your hair after a shower, take gel in your palm, and then randomly apply gel to your hair from the root to the tip. You can style the hair in any direction you want. More on popular male hairstyles.
- Mop Spike Style: For this hairstyle, you need a mop haircut. Mop hairstyles are one of the most popular hairstyles for men and women these days. To make this hairstyle into spike, you can choose to keep the bang as it is but spike the sides of the head to get a rocker like look.
- Emo: To pull of this look, firstly you need an emo haircut and some awesome hair coloring ideas. For truly making this look work, you need a gel and just be creative and spike your hair the way you want. You can just spike the back of your head and you are good to go.
Article Source: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/spikey-hairstyles-for-men.html