Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bridal market fall



Friday marked the beginning of Bridal Market Fall 2010. If you follow Perfect Bound on Twitter, you'll know that I've spent the past 48 hours furiously updating from the runway and running all over new York City.

On Monday, I'll be able to share all of my photos with you but for now, here's a little sneak peak from one of my favorite shows thus far, St. Pucchi. Quite literally, I was seated at an angle where I could get a sneak peak of each runway look before the model turned the corner. What fun!

Having worked behind the scenes at New York Fashion Week, I can tell you that backstage is almost as beautiful and as exciting as the runway show itself. Models are anxious and yet poised for perfection. The stylists are focused on details that may never catch the eye of the audience, but for them, they are all that matter. The designer, well, I imagine they hardly take a breath until the lights go up.

Congratulations to all the designers who have shown thus far. Your craft is literally a dream come to life for lucky brides who have been imaging their wedding gown practically all their lives.

No comments:

Freelance Jobs